Finder Tool (Beta)
Our Review Protocol & Testing Methodology
We utilize a systematic review protocol to exclude bias and allow community oversight and contribution.
World-Wide VPN Speed Team
Do I Need a VPN?
Depends on your use-case and threat model. We recommend the following resources covering VPNs and their use-cases:
Are You a VPN Provider? (FAQ)
'We Can Offer You...'
'We want to sponsor a...'
'How Do I Get My VPN Reviewed?'
- Check the VPN status page to make sure you're on our radar. If you're not, contact us to be added, or directly submit a PR on GitHub.
- At this point, it's a waiting game. We evaluate what the community is requesting as well as what previous reviews need updates. We are working with limited bandwidth, so please be understanding of our time.
- Once it's your turn, we will reach out to you to confirm any questions or information needed to proceed with our review.
- After our review is complete, we will then inquire about any offered affiliate plans. This assumes you met our minimum requirements listed here.
- We will finish producing the review and publish our review. After the review is live, we send our complaints to the VPN so they can make improvements for a future review.